Fun in the Glade – Fairfield Glade Dog Park. Is your Condo pet friendly? When you bring Fido along for vacation, be sure to give ’em some play time at the Fairfield Glade Dog Park!
Several of our Lakeshore Terrace Condos allow pets, so just look for the paw print on the gallery picture.
Some basic information for taking your pup to the dog park:
1. Please LEASH your dog to/from the Dog Park.
2. There are 3 fenced areas at the dog park:
Small Dog Area – 35 lbs and Under – No exceptions
Large Dog Area – all dogs welcome
“Adaptive” Area – This is a great area for: dogs who need time to get used to the dog park, calming dogs down before entering one of the other areas, dogs who just need a little more space, etc.
3. All owners are responsible for their dog’s behavior AND their own behavior!
4. All owners are responsible for picking up after their dog and delivering the goods to the garbage cans at the entrance to the dog park.
5. Park in the spots along the road and not in the Office parking lots near the buildings.
6. The Dog Park is maintained and managed by the Dog Park Board & VOLUNTEERS, not by Fairfield Glade.
For more on our Fun in the Glade series, use the link at the right, or click here.